WELCOME TO OUR BLOG

We've kept ourselves busy trying to update friends and family about our work and travels in Scotland. We thought the best way might be to publish a family blog. I'm a novice and will try my best to get this going with as much flair as I can muster. Please enjoy and leave your comments.


Sunday, March 28, 2010

At Work in The Camera Room



I thought you might like to see us in our camera room. JT takes digital pictures of very old books and loose papers that will then be made available for family research and genealogical work. I along with the other women look at those images on the computer screen to make sure they are clear and focused. We feel that we are part of an important work that links families together fulfilling the prophecy in the book of Malachi in the Old Testament telling us that the hearts of the children will be turned to the fathers.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Guys. I am enjoying your blog. Its good to hear all the great things you are doing. I have recently started doing some indexing on line from home, and I think of you everytime. I've been working on records fron St. Thomas, because they are easy. I can imagine you trying to photo them, and proof them. I'm just glad they are in English. Is Scottish English? Hmmm. Thanks for your efforts in behalf of the Angus clan...
    Carry on and take more pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

JT and I have been living in Edinburgh Scotland since September 2009 serving as document preservation missionaries for our church. We will be here until February or March 2011. We work at the National Archives of Scotland. We of course miss our kids and grandkids but are happy for the chance to be here.